Best of Parenting 2023

Best of Parenting 2023

Apr 2, 2018

Ms. Sara's Gender Reveal!

Today is a day I couldn't wait to share with my school family...my gender reveal!  I'm so happy to be expecting my first child and sharing this experience with the teachers, kids, and parents already at AoCS has made it that much more special. 

Today everyone wore either pink or blue to show if they think it's a boy or girl!  Later we will have one last special egg hunt where the kids of Pre-K Two will hunt for a special pink or blue egg that has the reveal in it.  Then all kids will enjoy a pink or blue snack this afternoon.  Our teachers will also enjoy some yummy pink or blue treats.

Check out our Instagram later today to hear the exciting news and watch the video of the egg hunt!

 Noah was smart and wore pink AND blue just in case!