Best of Parenting 2023

Best of Parenting 2023

Apr 4, 2013

What is you favorite thing about spring?

You gotta love all the things any child says so we asked Mrs. Robin and Ms. Kristi's class (Pre-K 2) what their favorite thing about spring was and here is what they said:

Olivia- picking flowers with my friend Alyssa
Natalie- playing out in my backyard
Carter- when all the bunnies come out
Andrew- playing outside
Case- looking at the flowers and hugging
Cannon- kissing
Armin- flowers, sunshine and magic
Emily- picking flowers and putting them in a pot so we can put them on the table when we eat
Benjamin- hunting for eggs
Katrina- going to the playground and riding my bicycle
Gabby- God, the rainbows that he makes and I like to smell the flowers
Fiona- picking flowers and watching butterflies
Aiden- building outside when it is sunny and warm
Jackson- playing tag outside
Lily- picking flowers, letting butterflies land on them and watching squirrels
Carson- love smelling the flowers, my favorite are roses
Sophie- picking pink flowers
Trevor- playing games with people outside
Jack- playing hopscotch outside
Silas- finding worms in my daddy's garden